
Like Colleen mentioned below, I am currently traveling and stayed the night at the Embassy Suites in Baton Rouge, LA. It was a decent room but I was suprised when I went into the bathroom. The toliet is exactly 2 feet tall. When you sit on it, my knees were around my ears. Then, I looked up to the celing and saw a door. I was a little freaked up by seeing the door. Why do they need a door in the celing? I was a little spooked so I closed the bathroom door and put a chair up against it. A little freaked out last night.
1 comment:
I didn't realize you were at the Embassy Suites in Baton Rouge. I lived there for four months back in 2006. I LOVED the happy hours. I only ate dinner once a week. The rest of the week, I had rum, coke, and popcorn...
Post a Comment