Why Epimetheus and Pandora?

While discussing of the name of this blog...

Colleen: Well, since you already have the Greek reference, we could name it "Epimetheus and Pandora". They were husband and wife, right?
John: Are you sure you want to be Pandora?
Colleen: I think it may be sort of fitting. I know that I tend to do, um, things.
John: I think Pandora killed Epimetheus.
Colleen: So, like I said, sort of fitting.




Thursday, August 6, 2009

Looking at the sun

So, I was standing in line at FedEx and I noticed that there was woman that was wearing a tank top and a pair of very short shorts. She was a 40-something woman and had some "work done." I don't think anyone should be that surprised at the FedEx counter. Honestly, she was attractive but she went over the top to wear such skimpy things. I noticed her so that was probably her intention. The reason that I am blogging about this is the reaction of the other men in the room. The other men and including myself were following the official man-rule of looking at a woman in public. Like the sun, you can only make passing glances or your eyes will burn out. I noticed the other 4 men in the fedex office doing the same thing.

No comments: