Why Epimetheus and Pandora?

While discussing of the name of this blog...

Colleen: Well, since you already have the Greek reference, we could name it "Epimetheus and Pandora". They were husband and wife, right?
John: Are you sure you want to be Pandora?
Colleen: I think it may be sort of fitting. I know that I tend to do, um, things.
John: I think Pandora killed Epimetheus.
Colleen: So, like I said, sort of fitting.




Sunday, August 2, 2009

Other Blog Titles

I actually made a list of possible blog titles. Here was the other top 10 titles....

1. Epimetheus Shrugged (See entry below)
2. On the road to Birmingham (This is going to be my memoirs title actually. It seemed I was always on the road to Birmingham, AL when people called for about 2 years of my life.)
3. Montanan in the South (Also, I liked "8 years in the South and I still can't pick up a drawl").
4. JM2TW (This was my subject line during my college years when I sent out an email blast. John's Message to the World. It is a spin off to the Pope's message).
5. No, I don't let my 9 month child drink. (In response to the picture that I am using for the title)
6. The voices in my head. Why can't the engineer just shut up for once.
7. Married to a yankee. One's man adventure living with a grammar nazi. (I will explain in a subsequent posting)
8. I don't need no stinking title.
9. The Seahawks can't draft a Quarterback (I was a seahawks fan during the 90s.)
10. Recoverying Fantasy Football fanatic.

No comments: