Why Epimetheus and Pandora?

While discussing of the name of this blog...

Colleen: Well, since you already have the Greek reference, we could name it "Epimetheus and Pandora". They were husband and wife, right?
John: Are you sure you want to be Pandora?
Colleen: I think it may be sort of fitting. I know that I tend to do, um, things.
John: I think Pandora killed Epimetheus.
Colleen: So, like I said, sort of fitting.




Sunday, February 28, 2010

John's Favorite Songs

After the movie list, here are my favoirte songs.

Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd
Paint It Black by Rolling Stones
Caught Up in the Moment by Big and Rich
Cover of the Rolling Stone by Dr. Hook
Ride a Cowboy by Big and Rich
American Pie by Don McLean
What was I Thinkin by Derks Bentley
Weapon of Choice by Fatboy Slim
Carolyn's Booty by Presidents of the United States
I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You by Colin Hay
Seek Up by Dave Matthews Band (Red Rocks Concert)
You and Me by Dave Matthews Band
Gray Street by Dave Matthews Band
Grace is Gone by Dave Matthews Band
Hunger for the Great Light by Dave Matthews Band
Why Don't You Get a Job? by The Offspring

No comments: