After watching one favorite movies, Twister, I thought I should post my favorite movies in no particular order.
-Empire Strikes Back
-Rigth Stuff
-Revenge of the Sith
-Twister
-Wrath of Khan (Star Trek II)
-The Negotiator
-Die Hard
-Bull Durham
-A Bridge To Far
-Hard Rain
1 comment:
Hey Col and John (and whoever!),
So I add movies to my mom's netflix list and it's really, really hard to find movies to add, so I am always looking for suggestions. Here are the criteria:
1)If they are not current movies, they should have not been super popular when they came out, because she most likely saw it.
2)R-rated is ok as long as there is not a lot of sex/drugs/violence
3)I stay away from most animated unless it was really popular with adults (like UP! or Ratatouille)
4)No sad movies
5)No horror or violent movies (like violent the whole time)
6) Foreign is ok, but no subtitles
Hard, huh??? If others are reading this, you should know my mom is in a nursing home and has MS. She's 61 yrs. old and I try to find as much as possible to keep her entertained. The ideal movies are light, fluffy, romantic comedies, but there are only so many of those. We are on the 3 movies-per time Netflix plan, so I am more willing to take chances. Thanks!
Post a Comment