John's original posting "Why Epimetheus" explains why he had chosen the original title. When I discovered that Epimetheus's wife was Pandora....well, that just about settled it.
I asked John about merging the blogs on last Saturday night, our first date night since Alice was born. The conversation went like this:
Me: Well, since you already have the Greek reference, we could name it "Epimetheus and Pandora". They were husband and wife, right?I must tell you here and now....My postings may get pissy and vulgar. I hope that you will comment share your opinion as often as you wish. I hope that John posts more often and does not allow me to take this whole thing over as I tend to do. we'll see...
John: Are you sure you want to be Pandora?
Me: I think it may be sort of fitting. I know that I tend to do, um, things.
John: I think Pandora killed Epimetheus.
Me: So, like I said, sort of fitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment